- Method by Lars Petrus
- An efficient method based on intuition - incremental block building.
- Gilles and his cubes
- An interesting efficient method - the mix of Lars Petrus's and corners first.
- Method by J. Fridrich
- The most famous method nowadays directly from the source. F2L, OLL, PLL terms refer to this method.
Important and/or Interesting
- The home page for all speed-cubists.
- Jaap's Puzzle Page
- Most comprehensive site with solutions to many puzzles.
- Magnetic dice cubes work like a Rubik's cube, but are made entirely of dice and magnets.
- Cube Stuff at Wunderland
- Kristin and the Cube, Rubik's Cube Art, Custom Cube Technology, etc.
- Cube Art at Wunderland
- Mostly 2D pictures made from Rubik's cubes
- Fred Holly's Rubik Cube Design
- Very nice symmetric 2D patterns from Rubik's cubes
- Interactive applet
- Allows to convert move sequences to an animation (using AnimCube applet).
For more links go to Speedcubing.com links section