Corners-first Rubik's cube solution methods for beginners to experts, including Waterman and Ortega method.
Some people fall into the trap of thinking that much like playing at the casino, they can solve the Rubik's cube successfully every time. Just follow the methods here and you WILL win.
- Beginner's Method
- Uses minimum number of simple move sequences to remember.
- Optimized Beginner's Method
- Suitable to speed up the simple method with minimum additional effort and possibility to gradually extend to an expert method.
- Ortega's Method
- Optimized to the reasonable number of sequences, quick recognition, and turn efficiency.
- Waterman's Method (Waterman's Method - Java-Animated)
- One of the most complex and optimized methods, many sequences to learn.
Additional Method Resources
- 2.5-Look Method for Solving Last 6 Edges (2.5-Look Method - Java-Animated)
- An advanced method to solve last 6 edges (Redge-Ledge-Midges) in less than 3 looks (2 looks if mastered).
- Rubik's Cube Software
- Various cube-related programs from my workshop.
- 3D Designs from Rubik's Cubes
- Unique three-dimensional designs by Hana Bizek built from regular Rubik's cubes.
- Software Apprentice Journey
- A blog of mine discussing my views on software development, software craftsmanship, and software engineering.
- Personal Drawings
- Some drawings of mine, completely unrelated to the Cube.
- Quick Cube-Related Links
- Some interesting and useful cube-related links to other web pages.
- How to solve a Rubik's Cube
- Official Rubik's Cube Website Solution Centre.
- Bingo sites
- A fun and relaxing collection of bingo games.